Last updated: August 2023
Information we collect
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Voluntary Contact Information you may provide to us: Name, email address, phone number, and other contact details.
- General information about your use of our site including pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data, and other communication data.
How we collect data
Contact details and publishable content are collected when supplied by you either via the website or direct to us by other means. Click trails are recorded by our servers as each request reaches the website. This includes but is not limited to:
- The type of browser you are using
- The date and time of your visit
- The address of the website that referred you to ours
- The addresses of pages accessed and any documents downloaded
Why we collect data
Publishable content (comments or other submissions of content you would like us to publish on our website) is collected and republished where applicable in order to enable a two-way conversation in public between us and our visitors. We collect your personal contact details and activity history:
- To respond to requests or queries you raise
- To confirm your identity
- To fulfil orders made by you
- To keep you up to date with news, special offers, and other marketing information you have opted-in to receive
We collect click trail data:
- To measure and monitor the performance of our website
- To estimate interest in our products and services
- To refine and update our website’s content
Use of your information
We may use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services, essentially for us to respond to your inquiries and provide the services you request.
- To send you promotional emails, newsletters, or other marketing communications about our products, services, and special offers. You have the right to opt-out of receiving such communications at any time. Please refer to the “Opt-Out” section for more information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- To analyze and improve our website, services, and customer experiences.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
How long we retain your data
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion, such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Who we share your data with
We typically do not share your data with any third parties, unless in instances where we are running Ads on platforms such as Facebook or Google so we can serve you with relevant Ads. If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
Cookies are electronic tokens containing small amounts of information that are passed between a web browser and server. They are used to maintain session state between pages or to retain information between visits if you return to the website at a later time. If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or complaints about how we collect, use, disclose, manage or store your personal information, or would like to request access or changes to the information we hold, please get in touch with us via our <a href=”https://www.360nxdesigns.com/contact-360nx-designs/ style=”color: #ff0000; font-weight: 800;”>contact page</a>.